Holiday Gift Guide for the Travel Lover
Do you have someone in your life who loves to travel? Here's a list of some of my favorites, from planning with Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travel Book to my essentials including my Away suitcase, and the comfiest booties for walking that I've ever owned!
1. Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travel Book - Love this book to get new ideas for trips!
2. Packing Cubes, Pink - available in many colors, these are a must for saving space.
3. Canada Goose Savona Bomber Jacket - the cutest, warmest jacket!
4. Rockport Genevieve Boot - I have three pairs of these now. They are seriously the comfiest boots and they pack well.
5. Lilly Pulitzer 2018 Planner - Busy gal? Note all your plans here in this colorful planner.
6. Sony A9 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera - Converted to Sony and this camera is why. Pair it with a 24-70mm lens and you're set for all your travels.
7. Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones - love these for use for sports, travel, you name it!
8. Digital Storage Bag Pouch - keep your phone, battery pack, and cables all in one spot.
9. Baggallini Cosmetic Bags - think of these as packing cubes for accessories and makeup.
10. Away Travel Bigger Carry-On Suitcase - I can pack for a week in this suitcase. Can you?
What are some of your travel must-haves that you carry with you on every trip? I'm always interested to learn about new products that make travel more fun or easier. Share them with me in the comments below!